Adding Images - Nolee-O CMS Tutorial
Here is a quick tutorial on adding images with the content editor. Please contact us if you have any trouble.
First you need to place your cursor in the general area you want the image to appear. Or if you want to edit an image, click on the image to select it.
Then click on the insert image icon (This will popup a new window.) You can also right click on the area you would like to place the image, or an existing image to pull up an option menu and select the image icon from that menu.
Then you have 3 options for adding the image.
- Click the search icon to browse for an image already uploaded to the server.
- Click on the upload icon to browse your computer for a new image to upload. (I recommend resizing your image before uploading to help speed up download speeds. Most website images only need to be 800x600 pixels in dimension.)
- Select the "Image List" drop down box to select an image already uploaded to the server.
To make your image ADA compliant, make sure to enter in a description in the "Image Description" field.
To adjust how your image is displayed on your webpage, click over to the "Appearance" tab.
- You can change the "Alignment" to Left or Right to have your image "snap" to that side of the screen.
- Adjust the width of the image with the first dimension field. (I recommend leaving the height field blank so that your image always stay proportional.)
- Add some vertical or horizontal space to separate your image from nearby text.
Click "Insert" or "Update" to add your image to the page.
Don't forget to "Save" the page.