How to get your new website found
This first thing you should do to promote your business, even before your new website goes live, is to make sure you can be found on all the business apps. This includes Google Maps, Bing Places and Apple Maps.
- Make sure you have your Google Business listing completed. Be sure to fill it out as completely as possible, including photos, hours and service areas.
- Bing Places also has a business listing profile for you to complete.
- And don't forget to have your business listed with Apple Maps for all those iPhone users.
- Yelp is also a good place to make sure your business has a presence.
After making sure your business can be found on these GPS map services, why not check out your local chamber of commerce and see what their membership benefits are. Here are some local chamber sites designed by Nolee-O Web Design:
- Lake George Chamber of Commerce
- Warrensburg Chamber Of Commerce
- Lake Luzerne Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Stony Creek Chamber of Commerce