IMAP settings to add your email address to an email client
Setting up your email client with IMAP lets you access email stored on the server from multiple devices.
These are generic instructions to help you setup your email address. For specific instructions for your device or email client, please contact us.
- Open your chosen email client and go to the create a new email account form.
- Locate the IMAP settings area (also called manual configuration).
- Enter the following (you need to enter one incoming port and one outgoing port):
Server hostname Port Incoming (IMAP) mail.easyasphosting.com 993 (SSL)
143 (No SSL)
Outgoing (SMTP) mail.easyasphosting.com 465 (SSL)
587 (TSL/SSL - Mac)
25 (No SSL)
Username Full Email address (always required even if it says optional) Password Email password (always required even if it says optional)
- Depending on your email client, you'll be asked for more info or email client preferences.
- You should be asked to save your settings.